<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. and work together, everybody.
伊利诺伊州才有未来。
-
2. I mean, it's-it's really that simple.
在我看来 就是这么简单。
-
3. And that's what I plan to do.
这也是我想做的。
-
4. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go find out
抱歉失陪 我现在得了解一下。
-
5. what Eli Gold meant by changing my kids' diapers.
伊莱让我给孩子换尿布是什么意思。
-
6. Eli, what's going on?
伊莱 怎么了。
-
7. You have to greet the press.
你得和媒体寒暄。
-
8. No, you need to tell me what's going on right now.
不 告诉我发生了什么事。
-
9. If I tell you what's going on,you won't want to greet the press.
如果我告诉你了,你就不想和媒体寒暄了。
-
10. This is about Will?
这事和威尔有关。