<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第16集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Alicia Florrick has had to deal with a death close to her.
      
       
     艾丽西娅·福瑞克要面对友人的突然亡故。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Oh. Well, I'm sorry,but, uh,we're not giving you 48 hours.
      
       
     我很遗憾,但是,我们不会再给你们48小时。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. We have a window now. Take it
      
       
     你们最好乘我们有空赶紧取证。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. or wait another six months to depose.
      
       
     否则就再等上六个月吧。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Don't be a schmuck.
      
       
     别那么混球。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Here's the thing,I am a schmuck.
      
       
     我告诉你,我就是个混球。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Tell her if she wants to go to a funeral, go,but there's a price.
      
       
     告诉她  想去参加葬礼就去,但要付出代价。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Wait another six months to depose,or, Candace,you could settle this right now.
      
       
     等六个月再取证吧,或者  坎迪丝,你可以现在就把这事了结。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Five cents on the dollar.
      
       
     五美分的赔偿款。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. What do you want to do?
      
       
     你想怎么做。