<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. When was the last time you had sex with your massage therapist?
你上次跟你的按摩师做爱是什么时候。
-
2. - Okay, that's outrageous. - Are you serious?
-这简直太离谱了 -你当真的吗。
-
3. Totally irrelevant to the case.
完全与本案无关。
-
4. Here's an affidavit from Beverly Jensen admitting
这是贝弗莉·詹森的书面证词。
-
5. you had sex on five separate occasions.
承认跟你在五个不同的场合发生过性关系。
-
6. This deposition's over.
取证结束了。
-
7. Let's get the judge on the line.
打给法官吧。
-
8. Dr. Levine has a patient,so we're gonna need to delay this after all.
莱文医生还有病人要看,我们还是得推迟这次的取证。
-
9. You're the one who went to the judge
是你去法官那坚持。
-
10. insisting the deposition could only be today!
只能今天取证的。