<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. If I die before you,please don't let them read "Wind beneath my wings"
如果我去世得比你早,拜托别让他们在我葬礼上。
-
2. at my funeral.
读「乘风展翅」。
-
3. Who knew it had so many verses?
谁知道它这么冗长呢。
-
4. You think that we didn't know him or his family didn't?
你觉得是我们还是他家人不了解他。
-
5. Maybe he changed.
也许他变了。
-
6. They said he liked nighttime walks in the snow?
他们说他喜欢夜间在雪中漫步。
-
7. He hated the snow.
他讨厌雪。
-
8. What about that food?
还有那些菜是怎么回事。
-
9. I didn't know he cooked.
我不知道他还会做菜。
-
10. He didn't! They're crazy.
他不会 他们瞎扯。