<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. Yes, um, hello. Can you put me through
你好 请转接。
-
2. to a Finn Polmar's room. I think he's in the ICU.
芬恩·波尔马的房间 应该是重症监护室。
-
3. He had the gunshot wound to the shoulder.
他肩膀中了枪。
-
4. Mrs. Florrick, your appointment.
福瑞克夫人 时间到了。
-
5. Oh, I see. When? Thank you.
我知道了 什么时候的事 谢谢。
-
6. Sondra, I need you to locate the number of a Finn Polmar.
桑德拉 帮我找芬恩·波尔马的电话。
-
7. He's the new ASA at the state's attorney's office.
他是州检办新来的助理检察官。
-
8. He just got released from the hospital.
刚刚出院。
-
9. Sure. Do you want me to connect you?
好的 找到了就联系你吗。
-
10. Just let him know I need to talk to him,and I'll be right back.
你就告诉他我要跟他谈谈,我等下就回来。