<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第18集>>
-
1. You must be happy,I mean... certainly we pay you enough.
你肯定是开心的,我是说 我们肯定付了你足够的薪水。
-
2. I am happy.
我是开心。
-
3. If I were unhappy, then... I wouldn't be here.
如果我不开心的话 我就不会在这了。
-
4. Well, there's a coincidence,because if I was unhappy,you wouldn't be here.
有点凑巧,因为如果我不开心的话,你就不会在这。
-
5. You can't work for Diane and work for the firm.
你不能既为戴安又为公司工作。
-
6. Well, Diane's a managing partner.
戴安是管理合伙人。
-
7. Yes, but if you work for her exclusively,then feed her information that I discuss with you,then let her pay you...
是的 但如果你单独为她工作,告诉她我跟你谈的信息,再让她给你付钱。
-
8. then we'll sue you
那我会起诉你。
-
9. for return of employee compensation.
偿还员工薪酬。
-
10. Hey, try me if you think I won't.
不信的话你就试试吧。