返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第18集>>

  • 1. It's time to kick some ass.
    是时候全力进攻了。
  • 2. We know what you're up to, Mr. Canning.
    我们知道你要干嘛 坎宁先生。
  • 3. we wanted to thank you.
    我们想谢谢你。
  • 4. Will was anxious to expand.
    威尔急于扩张。
  • 5. He was aggressive, and the firm purchases
    他激进的代表律所买了资产。
  • 6. that he didn't tell us about. Left us vulnerable.
    我们不知道 这让我们很易受攻击。
  • 7. Yeah, I bet that was, uh, quite a surprise.
    我猜这对你们来说相当意想不到吧。
  • 8. How did you manage to undo the deals?
    你是怎么取消交易的。
  • 9. Well, the firms that Will bought
    威尔买的那些律所。
  • 10. both represent the third and sixth
    分别代理了全国。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next