<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第19集>>
-
1. Thank you. Um...
谢谢。
-
2. If I could just get you on the phone
如果你能和克莱克森-布兰特的CEO。
-
3. with the CEO of Claxon-Brant,and he will explain that they're phasing out the animal testing.
通个电话,他会向你说明公司将逐渐淘汰动物试验。
-
4. Have you seen the pictures?
你看过那些照片了吗。
-
5. Oh, my God, did we invite her?
我的天 我们邀请她了吗。
-
6. She's my bridesmaid.
她是我的伴娘。
-
7. People pay lip service to the three Rs,but they never follow through.
人们总是口口声声说要遵循三项守则,却从不老老实实做。
-
8. Well, if you're on the board,you can impact their choices.
好吧 如果你是董事会的成员,你就可以影响他们的决议。
-
9. You don't even know what the three Rs are, do you?
你根本不知道三项守则是哪三项对吗。
-
10. This is fascinating,but I have a party to prepare.
这话题真有趣,但我得去准备派对了。