返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第19集>>

  • 1. One from this rope,and another from a rope earlier.
    一道是这根绳子的,另一道是之前勒的。
  • 2. This woman shows
    这女人身上。
  • 3. all the signs of being tied up and tortured.
    有明显的被捆绑和折磨的痕迹。
  • 4. Then, uh, strung up later
    之后被吊起来。
  • 5. to make it look like a suicide.
    伪装成了谋杀。
  • 6. Normally, when I find a woman's body in Mr. Sweeney's home,he'd be in cuffs.
    一般情况下我在斯威尼先生家找到女人尸体,他就会被铐起来。
  • 7. And yet you were here to offer him an alibi?
    但你在这里给他提供了不在场证明。
  • 8. I was here on legal business.
    我是来处理法律事务的。
  • 9. It's not coincidental
    你出现在这里见斯威尼先生。
  • 10. that you've been with Mr. Sweeney, both times,a dead woman was found in his house.
    同时他家发现了女尸,这不是巧合。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next