<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第19集>>
-
1. We just discovered you left your signature
我们刚发现你忘记。
-
2. off the financial disclosure.
在财务报表上签字了。
-
3. Business. You're always business these days, Alicia.
工作 你最近总是谈工作 艾丽西娅。
-
4. Marta, Mrs. Florrick needs a drink!
玛塔 给福瑞克夫人拿杯喝的。
-
5. No, thank you, Mr. Sweeney.
不 谢谢了 斯威尼先生。
-
6. I just really need to get you to sign these...
我真的需要你签这些。
-
7. I'm getting married, Alicia. Congratulations are in order.
我要结婚了 艾丽西娅 这值得庆祝。
-
8. I-I thought you already were married.
我以为你已经结婚了。
-
9. Yes, I was.
是的 结过。
-
10. But I became disenchanted,so I had to get rid of her.
但我后来对她没感觉了,所以我得摆脱她。