<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第19集>>
-
1. Something that might endanger my merger.
一些会危及到我并购的事。
-
2. I know that means
我知道那对你公司。
-
3. a million-dollar bonus to your firm.
意味着一百万美金的奖金。
-
4. Mr. Sweeney, I want you to stop right now.
斯威尼先生 我要你马上停止。
-
5. I'm not asking you to lie for me.
我不是叫你为我撒谎。
-
6. It's just you were so very helpful in getting me off.
只是我能不能脱身此事就全看你的帮助了。
-
7. The victim objected to Renata
被害人反对蕾娜塔。
-
8. taking a seat on the board.
进入董事会。
-
9. From what I understood,Ms. Donnelly was an animal rights activist
就我的理解来看,唐娜丽小姐是一名动物权益保护者。
-
10. and she objected to the testing practices of the company
她反对斯威尼先生的公司。