返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第20集>>

  • 1. This wasn't your first brush with tragedy,was it, Mr. Polmar?
    这不是你第一次和悲剧擦肩而过吧,波尔马先生。
  • 2. Your sister, Leah, committed suicide a few years ago
    你的妹妹莉亚 在长期与毒瘾抗争后。
  • 3. after a long battle with drug addiction.
    几年前试图自杀。
  • 4. It'll be three years in June, yes.
    对 到六月就三年了。
  • 5. I understand your family took a "Tough love" approach,refusing to help her those final days.
    我知道你家人用「严厉的爱」来处理此事,最后的日子里都拒绝帮她。
  • 6. What are you doing? Trying to blindside us?
    干什么啊 趁我们不备打击一下吗。
  • 7. As any family who's dealt with drug addiction knows,you try everything,because you desperately want to save them.
    所有接触过毒瘾的家庭都知道,你们已经竭尽全力了,因为你们都极力地想挽救他们。
  • 8. Rehab, psychiatrists, interventions
    康复训练 精神病专家 干预措施。
  • 9. and yes, tough love.
    当然还有「严厉的爱」。
  • 10. Would you say this was an instance
    你认为这件事证明了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next