返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第21集>>

  • 1. Well, I'm not stupid.
    我并不傻。
  • 2. I'll leave that to my lawyer.
    所以这个就请我的律师来解释吧。
  • 3. Yes. We're confident that this suit has no merit...
    我们相信他的控告是毫无依据的。
  • 4. He's claiming he was fired because he was gay.
    他声称自己是因为身为同性恋而被解雇的。
  • 5. Yes. He's claiming that.
    对 他是那么说的。
  • 6. Kyle Musset was fired for cause.
    凯尔·缪塞被解雇是有原因的。
  • 7. He was attempting to sell trade secrets to a competitor...
    他试图将公司交易机密卖给竞争对手。
  • 8. If the suit drags on...
    如果这个官司拖得太久。
  • 9. it could hang over the stock price.
    可能会影响到股票价格。
  • 10. Well, we're in negotiations now and we're confident
    我们正在进行谈判 而且我们有信心。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next