返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第21集>>

  • 1. You signed Kael Pepper at 5:00.
    而你跟奇尔·佩珀在下午五点签约。
  • 2. No, I signed him at 2:00. I submitted it at 5:00.
    不 我和他两点签的 五点交的合同。
  • 3. Kael Pepper only approached you because of our suit.
    奇尔·佩珀就是因为我们的共同诉讼才找你的。
  • 4. They want this to be a conflict of interest.
    他们希望这变成利益冲突。
  • 5. No, they approached us because we're good lawyers,and they bring $8 million in yearly business.
    不 他们来找我们是因为我们厉害,他们能带来每年八百万美元的收入。
  • 6. Their facility polluted the ground water.
    他们的设备污染了地下水。
  • 7. They poisoned those kids.
    使这些孩子中毒。
  • 8. - That's debatable. - No, it isn't.
    -这尚存争议 -没有争议。
  • 9. Diane, if you represent only the innocent,you'll go quickly out of business.
    戴安 如果你只为无辜者辩护,你很快就会无活可干了。
  • 10. I got to get to court.
    我要去法庭了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next