<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第21集>>
-
1. "It's about time somebody told the truth."
是时候有人出来说实话了]。
-
2. Mr. Paisley, can I have you meet someone?
佩斯利先生 我能让你见个人吗。
-
3. It'll only take a minute.
只要一分钟就好。
-
4. I'm not gonna change my mind.
我不会改变主意的。
-
5. Mr. Fishbein, you can come on in.
费斯本先生 你可以进来了。
-
6. Where is this putz?
那个笨蛋呢。
-
7. Mr. Paisley, I would like you to meet Mr. Fishbein.
佩斯利先生 我想让你见见费斯本先生。
-
8. So, you think you have it the same
你认为可以把现在的情况和。
-
9. as the Jews of Nazi Germany?
德国的犹太人处境相提并论吗。
-
10. I'm gonna let you two talk for a minute.
我让你们单独聊一会儿。