返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. - Lockhart/Gardner. - And, in fact, wasn't it Lockhart/Gardner
    -洛&加律所 -事实上不正是他们。
  • 2. - who failed you? Not... Objection, it's already been established
    -搞砸了领养 -反对 此事已有定论。
  • 3. Mrs. Florrick was the lead attorney on this adoption.
    福瑞克女士是领养案的首席律师。
  • 4. No, that has not been established.
    不 还没有定论。
  • 5. David Lee was the lead attorney.
    大卫·李才是首席律师。
  • 6. Oh, come on, Alicia, you know very well...
    拜托 艾丽西娅 你很清楚...。
  • 7. It is unconscionable that you are blaming this on me.
    把它归咎于我真是毫无道理。
  • 8. One at a time when speaking.
    大家轮流说。
  • 9. Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, we can't hear everybody.
    抱歉 各位 我们什么都听不清了。
  • 10. The teleconferencing system can't handle that much crosstalk.
    远程会议没法让大家同时讲话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next