返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. It makes no sense.
    这讲不通啊。
  • 2. She's suing both firms for $6 million.
    她总共向两家律所索赔六百万美金。
  • 3. I mean, even if we settle,$3 million-- it won't destroy us.
    即使我们和解了,区区三百万美金也搞不跨我们。
  • 4. They said they wanted to blame me.
    他们说要把一切怪罪到我身上。
  • 5. - For what? - We couldn't hear the rest.
    -怪罪什么 -我们没听到其余部分。
  • 6. Lockhart/Gardner made a deal with Mrs. Gopnik,and she turned on Alicia?
    洛&加律所和高普尼克夫人达成了协议,然后她会冲着艾丽西娅来。
  • 7. It still wouldn't destroy us.
    这还是搞不跨我们。
  • 8. It would if Alicia couldn't practice law.
    若艾丽西娅做不成律师就另当别论了。
  • 9. If we lose Alicia,we lose Chumhum, Paisley, a lot of others.
    如果我们失去了艾丽西娅,就失去了查查网 佩斯里集团等客户。
  • 10. They're trying to disbar her?
    他们想要取消她的律师资格吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next