返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. I just thought it would be best if clients didn't see it empty.
    我认为让客户看到空的办公室不好。
  • 2. We can do it here.
    我们可以在这谈。
  • 3. Uh, well, what is it?
    什么问题。
  • 4. What documents did you leave out of the discovery?
    你们到底漏了什么文件没有给我们。
  • 5. What documents? No documents. What are you talking about?
    什么文件 没有的事 你在说什么。
  • 6. We made copies of everything when we left Lockhart/Gardner,so if there are any additional documents,we'll be able to check.
    我们在离开洛&加律所时拷贝了所有的文件,如果有另外的文件,我们可以查到的。
  • 7. Are you accusing us of...?
    你是在指责我们...。
  • 8. Alicia, I-I don't understand.
    艾丽西娅 我不明白。
  • 9. What are you saying?
    你想说什么。
  • 10. I don't want this to get confrontational.
    我不想在这事上太激进。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next