返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. Ugh. You're right.
    你说的对。
  • 2. Your daughter always accused me of the same thing.
    你女儿也是经常这样说我。
  • 3. I guess she's a lot like me,and Peter's a lot like you.
    我女儿像我,彼得像你。
  • 4. Now, that sounded like an accusation.
    现在听起来像是指责。
  • 5. It did, didn't it?
    确实很像 不是吗。
  • 6. I see where Alicia's drinking comes from.
    我可以看出艾丽西娅为什么喜欢喝酒。
  • 7. And Peter's rudeness.
    彼得为什么目中无人。
  • 8. No wonder they're splitting up.
    怪不得他们分居了。
  • 9. - What? - No wonder they're splitting up,or not splitting up, or just doing the power couple thing.
    -什么 -怪不得他们分居了,或没分居 只是像当权夫妻一样生活。
  • 10. What does that mean?
    这是什么意思。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next