<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. No, Eli, I'm heading out.
不行 伊莱 我要出门。
-
2. Well, you can't, Finn's already on his way.
不行 芬恩已经在路上了。
-
3. I have an hour. I have to pick something up.
我只有一小时空闲 我得去买点东西。
-
4. - Finn is pulling out of the race. - What?
-芬恩要退出竞选了 -什么。
-
5. Castro dropped a bombshell.
卡斯特罗爆了个猛料。
-
6. You need to talk to him, he doesn't like me.
你得跟他谈谈 他不喜欢我。
-
7. Well, I can't convince him if he doesn't want to run.
他不想竞选我也没法逼他去呀。
-
8. No, he wants to. We have to convince him not to.
不 是他想竞选 我们得说服他别退出。
-
9. - Eli? - This bombshell will hurt Finn,it will hurt Peter.
-伊莱 -这个猛料会影响芬恩,也会影响到彼得。
-
10. I'm five minutes away, I'm coming to you.
我到你那就五分钟的路 我去找你。