返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. I want this firm to be strong.
    我希望这间律所变得强大。
  • 2. I want there to be... a consensus going forward.
    我希望我们能达成一致。
  • 3. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    等等等等。
  • 4. What are you gonna do?
    你打算怎么做。
  • 5. Do you mean, do I let Canning take the managing partnership,or fight him and watch my firm dissolve?
    你是问 我会让坎宁当管理合伙人,还是继续跟他斗并眼睁睁看我的律所被解散。
  • 6. He's right about Will.
    威尔的事他说得对。
  • 7. The expenditures were made without a full vote.
    之前的收购并没有全票通过。
  • 8. There's always option number three.
    你还有第三个选择。
  • 9. You could run for state's attorney.
    你可以竞选州检察官。
  • 10. I don't think I have the...
    我觉得我已经没有那种...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next