<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. Oh, because you didn't hire me at the White House
对了 因为你在清楚表明。
-
2. after expressly promising to do so.
会聘请我去白宫工作后却食言了。
-
3. I didn't promise a thing. That was all in your head.
我什么都没有承诺 这只是你自己的想法。
-
4. But what about your wife?
你的妻子呢。
-
5. What are her views on gun laws?
她对枪支法有什么看法。
-
6. Well, the last thing I want to do is to speak for my wife.
我最不想做的就是替我妻子发言。
-
7. Well, she has represented some pretty hardened criminals, hasn't she?
她的确代理了一些惯犯 不是吗。
-
8. Yes, that's because she's a good lawyer.
那是因为她是优秀的律师。
-
9. She represents the sinners and the saints, but...
她同时代理罪人与圣人 但是。
-
10. "Sinners and saints," Is that you?
罪人与圣人 是你让他这样说的吗。