<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. I hope that all is forgiven about me not hiring you.
我希望你原谅我当年没聘请你。
-
2. But look at you now.
但看你现在。
-
3. What a perfectly adorable office.
多有爱的办公室啊。
-
4. Should we get started?
我们开始好吗。
-
5. The first deposition is Gus Pawlicky.
第一个取证的是格斯·帕利奇。
-
6. He's their top coder.
是他们的高级程序员。
-
7. - He's the linchinpin? - Yeah.
-他是关键吗 -是的。
-
8. The rest of the class action crumbles if you destroy him.
如果你干掉他 集体诉讼的其他人就垮了。
-
9. And how long have you worked at Chumhum, Mr. Pawlicky?
你在查查网工作多久了 帕利奇先生。
-
10. I-I was fired.
我被解雇了。