返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. - You're kidding. - She wasn't listening to surrogates.
    -你开玩笑吧 -她不听我的代理人的话。
  • 2. I needed to create enemy surrogates.
    我需要制造敌对代理。
  • 3. Okay. Do what you have to do.
    好吧 干你该干的事。
  • 4. But don't do this.
    但别这么干。
  • 5. You don't like Deena Lampard, do you,Mr. Edelstein?
    你不喜欢迪娜·兰帕德 对吗,艾德斯坦先生。
  • 6. - Yes, I do. - In your last deposition,you said she was... difficult to handle.
    -不 我喜欢她 -上次取证时,你说她是个...很难应付的人。
  • 7. Yeah, but I meant in business.
    对 但我是指生意上。
  • 8. You don't hold a personal grudge against her?
    你对她没有私怨吗。
  • 9. I'm not sure. What do you mean?
    我不确定 你是什么意思。
  • 10. You and Ms. Lampard used to date, didn't you?
    你和兰帕德女士约会过 对吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next