返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. Beaver Creek participant
    河狸溪科技会议的一位参加者。
  • 2. who said that you referred to Deena as a lying bitch.
    说你曾叫迪娜是说谎的婊子。
  • 3. I might have been... inelegant,but I thought her price-fixing scheme was ridiculous.
    我可能...有点粗鲁,但我觉得她的薪水垄断计划实在荒唐。
  • 4. So ridiculous, in fact, that you didn't think
    太荒唐了 事实上 你不认为。
  • 5. she would hold up her side of the bargain.
    她会坚持做到她所说的。
  • 6. I mean, she was... she was always flying off the handle, saying things.
    她经常发脾气 想什么说什么。
  • 7. So if you didn't believe
    如果你不相信。
  • 8. that Deena would do what she said,then there was no agreement,was there?
    迪娜会遵守诺言,那就没什么协议可言 对吗。
  • 9. What? What do you mean?
    什么 你什么意思。
  • 10. An agreement requires an offer and an acceptance to be valid.
    协议要求有效的要约和承诺。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next