返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第03集>>

  • 1. Good. Or I don't know. I had a bit of an edge.
    很好 我不知道 我有点冲。
  • 2. But I'm not so sure that's a bad thing.
    但我不确定这是坏事。
  • 3. Well, thank you, and I've been thinking.
    谢谢 我一直在想。
  • 4. This-this rule change in arbitration
    这次仲裁规则的改变。
  • 5. isn't necessarily a bad thing, either.
    也不见得就是坏事。
  • 6. What are you thinking?
    你有什么想法。
  • 7. Mrs. Toms, is that man over there a customer at your seed store?
    汤姆斯夫人 那位男士是你饲料种子店的顾客吗。
  • 8. He is. Wendell bought our non-GMO seeds.
    是的 温德尔买了咱们的非GMO种子。
  • 9. He wasn't anti-GMO or anything. Just...
    他不是反GMO什么的 只是。
  • 10. GMO? Uh, what's that?
    GMO 是什么意思。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next