返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第03集>>

  • 1. Always have, always will.
    以前现在将来都是这样。
  • 2. Ed's seeds? I don't know.
    艾德的种子 我也不知道。
  • 3. Is it possible some of Ed's seed got onto my land
    是否有可能艾德的种子进了我的田里。
  • 4. and I replanted them? Sure.
    然后我就种了 当然有可能。
  • 5. Okay, well, uh, Del,I congratulate our defendant on his honesty,but that's our whole suit.
    好吧 戴尔,我很感谢被告的诚实,不过我们起诉就是为了这个。
  • 6. - He admitted his complicity. - No.
    -他已经承认了 -不对。
  • 7. Did you intend to plant these seeds, Wendell?
    你是故意种下这些种子的吗 温德尔。
  • 8. It doesn't matter if he intended to.
    他故不故意都一样。
  • 9. Intent is irrelevant to patent law.
    专利法跟是否故意无关。
  • 10. He just admitted...
    他已经承认了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next