返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第03集>>

  • 1. Why didn't you?
    为什么没去。
  • 2. To Kill a Mockingbird.
    《杀死一只知更鸟》。
  • 3. Yeah. That book created a lot of lawyers.
    是啊 那本书创造了不少律师。
  • 4. Yeah, I realized I wanted justice in this world, not the next.
    我发现我要今世的公正 而不是来生。
  • 5. - You? - I don't know what I want.
    -你呢 -我不知道我想要什么。
  • 6. Mrs. Florrick, hello.
    福瑞克夫人 你好。
  • 7. - My name is Joss Acker. - Hi, I'm Frank Seddio.
    -我叫乔斯·艾克 -我是弗兰克·赛迪。
  • 8. Before you completely staff up your campaign office,I'm a member of the Black Caucus...
    在你完成竞选办公室组合之前,我是黑人民权小组的成员。
  • 9. I think we met last year. I was in the audience at your speech.
    我想我们去年见过 你演讲时我在听众席。
  • 10. Actually, actually, gentlemen, I'm not running,and I have a reception to get to,- so... - African-Americans have been completely ignored
    其实 先生们 我不参加竞选,我还要去一个招待会,-所以 -非裔美国人这几年在竞选工作人员中。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next