<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. There is always a point during the campaign where
在竞选中总是有这样的时刻。
-
2. I'm not proud of myself.
让我自己也有些羞愧。
-
3. Where I've lied to a reporter,or smeared an innocent bystander,or badgered a friend into giving money.
我对记者说谎,诬蔑无辜被牵连者,或是缠着朋友要钱。
-
4. But I do it willingly because I believe in the candidate,Mrs. Florrick, so, yes, I have an issue with you
但我乐意这样做 因为我信任竞选人,福瑞克夫人 没错 我对你有意见。
-
5. or anyone who considers running.
对其他想竞选的人也一样。
-
6. Are you up to it? Because I'm not some dilettante...
你有决心吗 因为我做竞选不是业余爱好。
-
7. - Neither am I. - I build my life on winning.
-我也不是 -我的人生建立在成功之上。
-
8. On hating the enemy and loving my candidate.
建立在恨政敌 爱自己的竞选人之上。
-
9. I've got it.
我来接。
-
10. I'm not your superhero, Mr. Elfman.
我不是你的超级英雄 艾尔夫曼先生。