返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第04集>>

  • 1. You survived, you prospered.
    你挺过来了 你成功了。
  • 2. You... didn't divorce.
    你没有离婚。
  • 3. I know, but
    我知道 但是。
  • 4. people don't need to see the messiness.
    人们不需要看到糟糕的一面。
  • 5. But Castro will make them see the messiness.
    但卡斯特罗会让人们看到。
  • 6. Yes, but he has to be careful,or he'll look like a bully.
    是 但他得小心行事,否则看起来就是欺凌弱小。
  • 7. He knows he can't go too far,'cause we have some oppo research of our own.
    他知道他不能太过分,因为我们也做了政敌调查。
  • 8. - Such as? - Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
    -有什么结果 -别得意忘形了。
  • 9. Oh, yeah, right.
    对了。
  • 10. I invited your campaign manager over so you can meet him.
    我邀请了你的竞选经理来 你们能见个面。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next