返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>

  • 1. We're due in court in an hour and we can't get our trial notes.
    我们还有1小时要上庭 但拿不到庭审笔记。
  • 2. What happens if we don't pay?
    不付钱会怎么样。
  • 3. - Everything gets deleted in 72 hours. - 71 hours.
    -72小时后一切都被删除 -是71小时。
  • 4. It's on our laptops, too?
    笔记本上也有。
  • 5. - Everything's on the same network. - That's insane.
    -所有电脑都连在同一网络 -太疯狂了。
  • 6. - This is like modern day piracy. Where's Cary? - Here.
    -这是现代海盗行为 凯里呢 -这。
  • 7. - No, Agos, Cary. - Uh, he's at lunch.
    -不 是艾格斯 凯里 -吃午饭去了。
  • 8. I'll conference him in.
    我联系他。
  • 9. - It's your phone. - Yep.
    -你的电话 -是。
  • 10. They know I'm at lunch. It can't be good news.
    他们知道我在吃午饭 肯定不太妙。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next