<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. Dana Lee Boykin.
达娜·李·博夷金。
-
2. I was a flight attendant on Azo Charter.
我曾是亚佐航班的一名空中乘务员。
-
3. And this is a private jet line that serves Mr. Napier?
这架航班是不是内皮尔先生的专机。
-
4. - Yes. - Did you ever overhear a conversation
-是的 -你是否曾听到过。
-
5. between Mr. Napier and the plaintiff?
内皮尔先生和原告之间的对话。
-
6. Objection, Your Honor; hearsay.
反对 法官阁下 传闻证据。
-
7. This isn't being offered for the truth of the matter.
我并没有将这件事作为证据提出。
-
8. This goes to impeachment.
而是作为弹劾证据。
-
9. That is true. I will allow.
没错 反对无效。
-
10. - Yes, I did hear a phone call. - And what did Mr. Napier
-我听到他们讲电话了 -那么电话结束时。