返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>

  • 1. So, uh, despite this unprecedented success
    所以 尽管你获得了这空前的成功。
  • 2. and a mere two weeks before your options vested,you were unceremoniously terminated?
    在还有两周你就能获得期权的时候,你被毫不客气地解雇了。
  • 3. Objection, Your Honor,to unprecedented success? Calls for a conclusion.
    反对 法官阁下,空前成功的用词 引导证人作结论性意见。
  • 4. That it does. Sustained.
    确实如此 反对有效。
  • 5. Were you given any reason for your firing?
    他们告诉你解雇原因了吗。
  • 6. Mr. Napier told me that my brash management style
    内皮尔先生跟我说我傲慢的管理风格。
  • 7. was inconsistent with the company's culture.
    与公司文化不符。
  • 8. - So you're suing them. - Yes.
    -所以你起诉他们 -对。
  • 9. They fired me because I'm a woman.
    他们解雇我是因为我是女人。
  • 10. And they can't do that.
    他们不能这么做。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next