返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>

  • 1. She was very loud-- interrupted our chairman often,refused to pour tea, and she drank too much.
    她当时非常吵 常打断我们主席的话,拒绝倒茶 而且喝很多酒。
  • 2. So during your negotiations with her,she basically acted like a man?
    所以在你和她谈判的过程中,她基本上表现得就像个男人。
  • 3. Objection, your Honor-- relevance.
    反对 法官阁下 与本案无关。
  • 4. Context, Your Honor.
    背景 法官阁下。
  • 5. J-Serve worked with sexist companies in China.
    J服务公司与有性别歧视的中国公司合作。
  • 6. That doesn't mean they're sexist
    他们要求瓦格斯女士一起工作。
  • 7. for requiring Ms. Vargas to work with them.
    不意味着他们本身也性别歧视。
  • 8. Oh, come on! Your Honor,is the defense really saying,"Hey, we're sexist, but the Chinese made us do it"?
    够了 法官阁下,难道被告的意思是,我们性别歧视 但是中国人逼我们的。
  • 9. No. We're saying our client made a decision
    不 是说我当事人做这个决定是因为。
  • 10. based on the sexism of an outside business partner. That's all.
    它商业伙伴的性别歧视 仅此而已。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next