<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. - I... I'm being stalked. - Excuse me?
-我...我被跟踪了 -你说什么。
-
2. That man in the gallery over there,Josh Perotti he's a stalker.
那个坐在旁听席的男人,乔希·佩罗蒂 他是个跟踪者。
-
3. Sir, if you don't have any business in my courtroom...
先生 如果你在我的法庭上没事...。
-
4. Actually, Your Honor, I do.
实际上 法官阁下 我有事。
-
5. I am AUSA Perotti, and
我是助理联邦检察官佩罗蒂。
-
6. I have a federal warrant here to stop these proceedings.
我有一张联邦搜查令来截停这案子的审理。
-
7. For what cause?
什么原因。
-
8. Pending the disposition of federal criminal charges
J服务公司正面临联邦刑事指控。
-
9. against J-Serve for theft of trade secrets.
罪名是盗取商业秘密。
-
10. The company's assets have been frozen.
公司资产已经被冻结。