<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. because she hasn't started running.
仅仅是因为她还没开始竞选。
-
2. Sorry. Court ran long.
抱歉 庭审拖了很久。
-
3. Oh, no, perfect timing.
不 来得正好。
-
4. Listen, we were coordinating for the endorsement.
听着 我们正在协调背书的事。
-
5. You don't mind if I introduce you and then watch the rest
你不会介意我在介绍你后。
-
6. of your speech from the wings, do you?
站在侧翼看你发言 对吧。
-
7. No. If you don't mind if Finn introduces me, too.
不介意 如果你也不介意芬恩介绍我的话。
-
8. - I-I'm just gonna... - We should, uh... Yeah.
-我正准备去 -我们得去 是。
-
9. How much is the governor really gonna help, Eli?
州长会给予多少帮助 伊莱。
-
10. I don't know. Let's see.
我不知道 我们再看吧。