<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. because we live in cynical times,but we treat our clients like they're family.
因为我们生在一个愤世嫉俗的时代,但我们对待客户就像对待家人。
-
2. We're highly accessible, which is why I give them my cell...
我们随时候命 所以我给了他们我的手机...。
-
3. Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的。
-
4. We're being evicted.
我们被驱逐了。
-
5. How is that even possible?
这怎么可能。
-
6. Diane still sub-leases to us.
戴安依然是我们的转租人。
-
7. When Will died she became the primary lease-holder.
威尔死后 她就成了主要承租人。
-
8. So, what does she want-- money?
那她想要什么 钱吗。
-
9. No. She wants us out so she can move in. Look.
不 她想让我们离开好让她进来 听我说。
-
10. I have a friend at OSHA.
我在职业安全与健康管理局有个朋友。