<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. What role has God
上帝在你的生活中。
-
2. played in your life, Senator Kirk?
扮演了什么角色 柯克议员。
-
3. Pastor, they say there are no atheists in foxholes.
牧师 人们说散兵坑里没有无神论者。
-
4. After my stroke, I was in a very, very deep, uh, foxhole.
我中风后 就已经在一个很深很深的散兵坑里了。
-
5. Hmm. So-so you think you've become more religious?
所以你觉得自己更加虔诚了。
-
6. I've become more respectful of other people's faiths.
我变得更加尊重其他人的信仰。
-
7. I've heard you you go home every Friday from the senate
我听说你每周五都要从参议院回家。
-
8. to spend the Jewish Sabbath with your family.
跟家人共度安息日。
-
9. I go home every Friday to be with my family.
我每周五都回家陪伴家人。
-
10. We're members of Congregation Beth Elohim.
我们是贝斯以罗欣会堂的成员。