返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第06集>>

  • 1. I am a busy woman, Mr. Perotti.
    我可是很忙的 佩罗蒂先生。
  • 2. I have more things to do with my time
    我的时间还要用来做很多事。
  • 3. than to come here like a,like a woman dragged here out of her day.
    而不是到这里像一个,像一个被拖到这里的女人一样。
  • 4. How are you, Elsbeth?
    你好吗 埃尔斯贝特。
  • 5. If you want to have lunch with me, call my office.
    如果你想约我吃午饭 那就给我办公室打电话。
  • 6. But don't pretend it's about business,then call everybody else not to show up,so it'll just be me showing up.
    但是不要假装成公事,然后打电话让其他人都不出现,然后只有我一个人出现。
  • 7. I don't like that tie.
    我不喜欢那条领带。
  • 8. I'll change it. Camryn?
    我把它换掉 卡姆琳。
  • 9. Did you call Ms. Tascioni and Mrs. Florrick last night
    你昨晚给塔肖尼小姐和福瑞克太太打电话。
  • 10. and say I had to cancel?
    说我今天取消见面了吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next