返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第07集>>

  • 1. in the disappearance of our key witness...
    跟我方关键证人的消失没有关系的话。
  • 2. He had nothing to do with that disappearance.
    他跟证人消失没有任何关系。
  • 3. He has flaunted the dictates of his bail,- Your Honor, again and again. - Wait, wait, wait. Shut up.
    他曾无视保释规定,-法官阁下 一次又一次 -等下 闭嘴。
  • 4. Now, how many days until trial?
    距离审判还有多少天。
  • 5. 58, Your Honor, as required by the speedy trial provision.
    58天 法官阁下 根据快速审理的条款。
  • 6. And how many more days do you need beyond that?
    那么你需要延长多少天。
  • 7. Your Honor, my client's reputation...
    法官阁下 我当事人的名誉。
  • 8. Damn it, Counselor!
    拜托 原告律师。
  • 9. Will everybody, everybody just answer what I ask. Okay?
    请各位好好回答我的问题 好吗。
  • 10. How long an extension?
    延期多长时间。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next