返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第07集>>

  • 1. It might mean nothing.
    这并不能说明什么问题。
  • 2. It could be for another office.
    他可能是要竞选别的职位。
  • 3. Yes, but we've looked back over his broadcast commentary
    没错 可我们回顾了他最近。
  • 4. for the last three months,and he's disgusted with the murder rate in Chicago
    三个月的节目评论,他对芝加哥的谋杀率很不满意。
  • 5. and he hates how Castro's fighting it.
    他不喜欢卡斯特罗的处理方式。
  • 6. We've been called back into court, so we're heading out.
    法庭传唤 我们得出去一趟。
  • 7. On your case?
    你的案子吗。
  • 8. Yeah. Should be about an hour.
    是的 大概要一个小时。
  • 9. Do you know what it's about?
    知道是什么事吗。
  • 10. No,no-- maybe it's good news.
    不知道,也许是好消息呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next