<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. Yes. Say it.
是的 说一遍。
-
2. Questions are for dopes.
傻瓜才回答问题。
-
3. Isn't that the point of an interview?
访谈的意义不就在于回答问题吗。
-
4. No, the point of an interview is to put you on the spot,and your point is to pivot back to your message.
不 意义在于把你放在聚光灯下,而你得把话题扯回你的卖点上。
-
5. And what is my message?
什么是我的卖点。
-
6. Castro is ruining the department.
卡斯特罗正在败坏这个部门。
-
7. Now, Mrs. Florrick, your law partner
福瑞克夫人 你的律所合伙人。
-
8. is facing drug conspiracy charges.
正在接受毒品共谋的指控。
-
9. Why shouldn't voters trust you based on who you associate with?
鉴于此 为什么大家还要把票投给你。
-
10. Because my partner is innocent and the current state's attorney
我的合伙人是无辜的 现任州检察官。