<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. What are you doing?
你在干什么。
-
2. Scrubbing a pot.
刷锅。
-
3. Yes, I can see why you have to go.
那我知道你为什么要挂了。
-
4. We have a plan for Peter to meet you in a Bonaventure hotel suite
我们计划让你和彼得在博纳温彻酒店套房见面。
-
5. and for photographers to see you coming out.
记者们会看到你们从酒店里一起出来。
-
6. You can't be serious.
你是在逗我吗。
-
7. Yeah, peter's already on board.
彼得已经同意了。
-
8. That'll become the story,not Prady's announcement.
你们两个将会成为话题,普拉迪的参选声明就没戏了。
-
9. Okay. I'm going now, Eli. Bye.
好 我要挂了 伊莱 再见。
-
10. Better look at this.
你最好看看这个。