<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. I'm the body woman.
我是私人助理。
-
2. Then what are you doing talking?
那你插什么嘴。
-
3. Alicia, this video is meant to introduce you;
艾丽西娅 这段视频是对你的介绍。
-
4. the public doesn't know you.
民众并不了解你。
-
5. We need to tell them your story.
我们需要向他们讲述你的故事。
-
6. The shooting is a part of your story.
枪击事件正是这其中的一部分。
-
7. Yeah, but it's so corny with the boo-hoo-hoo music.
对 但配着那段郁闷的音乐也太俗了。
-
8. I'm sorry, how many campaigns have you run?
不好意思 你参加过多少次竞选。
-
9. No, seriously. How many?
说真的 究竟几次。
-
10. Okay, okay. Tell the scandal stuff.
行了行了 说性丑闻那段呢。