<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. That's okay. Trey Wagner was a member of Lemond Bishop's crew,and he agreed to record Mr. Bishop's attorney, Cary Agos.
没事 特雷·瓦格纳曾是莱蒙德·毕夏普的手下,他同意对毕夏普先生的律师 凯里·艾格斯录音。
-
2. And do you have that recording for this court?
你是否能将此录音作为呈堂证供。
-
3. Objection, Your Honor. Hearsay.
反对 法官阁下 传闻证据。
-
4. I think we've been over this, Your Honor.
这件事已经说过了 法官阁下。
-
5. - Forfeiture by wrongdoing. - Yep, as I warned you,Ms. Lockhart, this recording is subject
-是因违法行为查没 -对 我提醒过你,洛克哈特女士 这份录音。
-
6. to a hearsay exception.
属于例外物证。
-
7. So, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,I want you to know... Excuse me, gentlemen.
陪审团的各位成员,希望大家周知... 不好意思 两位。
-
8. There is no cross talk in the jury box.
在陪审席请不要交头接耳。
-
9. The only one in court who should be talking is me. Now,I will allow this tape to be played,but I want you to take into account that the defense
唯一能在法庭上说话的人是我 现在,我允许播放这段录音,不过我希望各位注意 辩方律师。
-
10. will not be able to cross-examine
不能交叉询问。