<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. That points to a way out of this.
给我们出了个好点子。
-
2. Yeah, hang on a second. I got Eli on speaker.
好 等一下 我让伊莱接电话。
-
3. It points to a way out of this.
这是一个好点子。
-
4. We need to push you as a grizzly mom.
我们要把你打造成灰熊妈妈。
-
5. Yeah, I agree.
是的 我同意。
-
6. It's all about how much you love your daughter.
这说明了你有多关心自己的女儿。
-
7. I tried to stab a teacher because I love my daughter?
因为爱自己女儿 所以拿刀捅老师吗。
-
8. Alicia, are you joking?
艾丽西娅 你开什么玩笑。
-
9. Remember what I said about joking?
还记得我说过的话吗。
-
10. If we leave it vague, then, uh, we can argue grizzly mom.
如果我们不置可否 就可以拿灰熊妈妈说事。