返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>

  • 1. And why didn't you mention this during voir dire?
    那在陪审员资格审查时你怎么不说。
  • 2. Because it only rarely affects me,which was the question put to me.
    因为只有在我被质问时,才会出现这种情况。
  • 3. On occasion, I can have difficulty
    就是偶尔听不太懂。
  • 4. with the sequencing of words, or confuse similar sounds.
    语序或者搞混相似的发音。
  • 5. But did this affect you during trial?
    这次庭审时出现这种状况了吗。
  • 6. No, Your Honor. I completely followed the trial,and I have certain coping mechanisms...
    没有 我完全理解这次庭审,我也有相应的处理机制...。
  • 7. Your Honor, this is...
    法官阁下 这是...。
  • 8. He says he has followed the trial.
    他说他能理解庭审。
  • 9. Wait, wait, wait.
    等等。
  • 10. Mr. Fratti, I have a question for you.
    法拉提先生 我有个问题要问你。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next