<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Six years,with day-to-day good time,that means three years in prison.
六年,平时表现好点减减刑,也就在牢里待个三年而已。
-
2. What do you say?
你意下如何。
-
3. I say no.
我说该拒绝。
-
4. It's three years of your life, Cary.
这可是你自己人生中的三年 凯里。
-
5. You'll be a felon.
你会变成重罪犯。
-
6. You won't be able to practice law.
你再也不能做律师了。
-
7. Yes, but like Will said...
对 但就像威尔说的...。
-
8. "Juries are a jump ball."
"陪审团就像跳跳球"。
-
9. Judge could be in a bad mood,a witness could fall apart, a juror change his mind.
法官也可能情绪不好,证人可能崩溃 陪审员可能改主意。
-
10. I mean, they're unpredictable.
这些都是不可预知的。