<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Uh, Mr. Wallach, excuse me,but you told us outside of this court the exact opposite
华莱士先生 抱歉,但你在法庭外跟我们说的。
-
2. of what you're saying here.
跟你在这里说的完全相反。
-
3. Nah. Maybe you misheard it.
不 也许是你们听错了。
-
4. Is someone threatening you, Mr. Wallach?
有人威胁你吗 华莱士先生。
-
5. Objection, Your Honor. Argumentative.
反对 法官阁下 诱导性提问。
-
6. Uh, then I need a sidebar, Your Honor.
我请求法庭侧议 法官阁下。
-
7. Sure, come on up. Let's do this.
好 过来吧 我们谈谈。
-
8. Don't you ever threaten me again, do you understand?
别再威胁我了 明白吗。
-
9. Get him to tell the truth.
让他说实话。
-
10. I need to know that you understand, Kalinda.
我得清楚你懂了 凯琳达。