返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. that you be seated.
    我们要求你坐着。
  • 2. It's a less aggressive stance.
    那会看起来没那么咄咄逼人。
  • 3. And we've also leaked some campaign memos
    而且我们还泄漏了一些竞选备忘录。
  • 4. arguing that voters don't want
    说选民不希望看到。
  • 5. to see a woman be aggressive.
    一个咄咄逼人的女候选人。
  • 6. All to catch them with their pants down.
    所有的一切都是为了打他们个措手不及。
  • 7. But this only works if you use the debate
    但这一切只有当你利用辩论。
  • 8. to take the fight to them.
    跟他们一决胜负才有用。
  • 9. I just need a second.
    给我几分钟。
  • 10. Take her phone.
    拿走她的手机。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next